These are the perfect little late afternoon treat to pair with our Javazen Relax brew. They’re gluten-free and only slightly sweet. We hope you enjoy!
Yields 6-8 tea biscuit cookies
What you need:
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Javazen Relax ground coffee
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- ½ cup brewed Javazen Relax
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract
- ¼ cup flax milk (although, any nut milk will do)
- 1 tablespoon honey (preferable local)
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients – (coconut flour, ground Javazen Relax coffee, baking powder, arrowroot powder and ground cinnamon).
- In another bowl combine the remaining wet ingredients. (This includes: brewed Javazen Relax, coconut extract, flax milk and honey.)
- Now add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine well.
- Mold the dough into small biscuits and place on a lined or oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy with a cup of Javazen Relax.